Customer Success Manager - UK
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure at every stage of growth. With increased data breaches and cyberattacks across industries, companies are demanding higher security and compliance standards from their vendors, but getting compliant can take a year or more, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales.
Secureframe’s security compliance automation platform enables any organization to have rigorous security and compliance practices without the need to be security experts. Secureframe is a Series B company (read our release) backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
As a Customer Success Manager at Secureframe, you will be an integral part of our team, dedicated to ensuring the success and satisfaction of our clients. Your role will involve establishing and nurturing long-lasting relationships with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring that our services align with their business objectives. This role will report to a Customer Success Team Lead and is a highly cross-functional role that requires close collaboration with executive leadership as well as Sales, Partnerships, Product Management, Customer Experience, and Marketing functions.
This role is a fully remote base in the United Kingdom. Individual must reside within England.
What You'll Do
- Master our product to effectively manage customer activities including onboarding, training, support, and growth
- Achieve key success metrics like Gross Revenue Retention (GRR) and Net Revenue Retention (NRR)
- Analyze customer engagement with our product, enhancing their usage and satisfaction
- Own customer relationships post-sale where you build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and act as the main point of contact to advocate for customers
- Collect customer feedback, communicate client needs to internal teams, and assist in the development of tailored solutions
- Identify opportunities for account growth and renewal, while ensuring high levels of customer retention
- Continuously refine and improve our internal processes for greater efficiency
Who We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience with SOC 2, ISO 27001, and other forms of compliance.
- 2+ years of GRC, Audit or Risk experience, preferably coming from a consulting role.
- 3+ years of experience in customer facing roles.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue growth.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively as well as balance the needs of the Secureframe team and our customers.
- Autonomous worker with an ownership mindset who is action-oriented, coachable, and meticulous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).