Customer Success Manager
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 4, 2021
Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure at every stage of growth. With increased data breaches and cyberattacks across industries, companies are demanding higher security and compliance standards from their vendors, but getting compliant can take a year or more, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales.
Secureframe’s security compliance automation platform enables any organization to have rigorous security and compliance practices without the need to be security experts. Secureframe is a Series B company (read our release) backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
We’re an impactful, and highly collaborative team aiming to bring excellence to the world of security and compliance. Every member of the team is an owner, with a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to play a critical role in building out the team and defining our culture. As a Customer Success Manager, you will help Secureframe maintain a stellar user community and have our customers be product advocates.
This position will be a hybrid based role with individuals residing in Austin, Texas.
What you’ll do
- Own customer relationships post-sale which includes adoption, ensuring satisfaction, and renewals
- Know the product inside and out so you can manage customer activities including onboarding, training, and growth
- Become an expert in SOC 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and other forms of compliance
- Set-up recurring customer syncs to discuss progress towards goals, opportunities to leverage the platform, and gather any relevant feedback
- Deliver on key success metrics such as NPS and CSAT along with achieving internal team goals
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, engineering and product teams to align on customer needs and company strategy
- Constantly analyze, refine, and iterate on internal processes to make them more efficient
Who we’re looking for
- 2+ Years of experience in GRC or Risk Advisory, risk management, compliance, or audit
- Interest in supporting sales and commercial business development efforts
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue growth
- Great people skills – ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively along with balance the needs of the Secureframe team and our customers
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time with attention to detail
- Autonomous worker with an ownership mindset who is action-oriented, organized, and meticulous
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).