Senior Manager, Risk Assurance
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure at every stage of growth. With increased data breaches and cyberattacks across industries, companies are demanding higher security and compliance standards from their vendors, but getting compliant can take a year or more, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales.
Secureframe’s security compliance automation platform enables any organization to have rigorous security and compliance practices without the need to be security experts. Secureframe is a Series B company (read our release) backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
Technology is transforming how businesses operate and auditing is up next. Secureframe is streamlining the IT audit process and taking the pain out of compliance.
Our risk assurance team is looking for tech-minded auditors to help rebuild the audit experience. You know there’s a better way to leverage technology in the audit process and you’ll work closely with customers and cross-functional teams to explore, iterate, and build the future of auditing that you strongly believe in. You’ll help automate the audit process and create a best-in-class customer experience.
We're a distributed, remote-first, company that cares about collaboration, ownership, and growth.
What you'll do
- Manage customer engagements and relationships end-to-end
- Provide mentorship and guidance for team members
- Exercise excellent professional judgment while driving a quality-focused environment
- Leverage domain expertise while participating in process improvement and product development initiatives
- Continually analyze, refine, and iterate on internal processes to make them more efficient
- Participate in recruiting and onboarding of new teammates
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, engineering, and product teams to align on customer needs and new opportunities
Who we're looking for
- Senior Manager level - 8+ years of external IT Audit experience
- Manager level - 5+ years of external IT Audit experience
- Experience managing audit engagements and client relationships
- Excited about the impact that technology is having on the industry
- Significant experience with SOC 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and similar frameworks
- Familiarity with cloud systems and environments
- CPA, CISA, or CISSP
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).