Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
At Shipwell, we empower supply chain efficiency and service effectiveness at scale. The Shipwell platform includes capabilities previously out of most shippers' technical reach and affordability today. Our solution combines everything shippers need, from transportation management and visibility to procurement, in a comprehensive, easy-to-use platform. It will adapt and scale as market and business demand change, allowing shippers to operate, manage, and optimize the shipping process seamlessly. Industry experts have recognized Shipwell's traction in the market and have differentiated Shipwell as a leader in the logistics industry. Awards include Gartner Magic Quadrant for TMS 2023, 2022, 2021, Food Logistics’ 2022 Top Software & Technology Providers, and FreightWaves’ FreightTech 2022 and 2021 Awards for Innovation and Disruption in Freight Industry. Shipwell was also named the fourth fastest-growing company in North America on the 2021, 2022, and 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Forbes 2020 Next Billion-Dollar Startup.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
About the Role
As a Customer Success Manager you will be a trusted advisor to build relationships with customers and help them navigate from onboarding through renewal. You will focus on driving adoption comprehension, resolving complex customer-related software issues, and utilization of Shipwell products and services.
What you’ll do when you get here:
- Build a trusted relationship with customers to include customer satisfaction, product support, and positive overall account health
- Optimize customer utilization of the Shipwell platform to enhance their comprehension of ROI
- Provide customers with a clear understanding of the value Shipwell has created and present opportunities that will drive further value
- Challenge the status quo and present ways to improve internal and external processes, routines, and workstreams
- Collaborate with internal resources including Sales, Professional Services, and Product Management to positively maintain customer health
- Collect customer feedback and relay it to the Product and internal teams to continually enhance the user experience
- Troubleshoot and triage customer-reported issues by utilizing product expertise and working with internal stakeholders to resolve these issues efficiently
- Address product-related questions from customers through clear and timely communication and build out a repository of accessible customer-facing resources to address future inquiries
- Work with Sales on renewal follow-up and customer business reviews
- Becoming a Shipping Hero by building deep knowledge of both the features and functionality within Shipwell products, and of the processes and operations within customer organizations
What you need to have:
- 5+ years in a Transportation-related background is required, with a focus on Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Experience helping users adapt to transportation-related products
- Demonstrated customer service and problem-solving skills
- The ability to upsell products and services
- Experience in a client service-related position with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Confidence and motivation to creatively solve problems
- Self-motivation, team-orientation, and adaptability
- Willingness to learn, multitask, manage multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Proficient in Google Suite applications, Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, and Intercom
What is Preferred:
- 3+ years experience working in either Customer Success, Account Management, or SaaS Support Customer Service
- 2+ years of experience in a SaaS organization conducting support-related activities
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree
- Enjoy working remotely with the added perk of a home office reimbursement
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits, short-term and long-term disability, AD&S coverage, and flexible/health savings accounts
- 40K program where Shipwell matches up to 4%
- A yearly learning and development budget
- Subsidized internet, cell phone, fitness, and educational reimbursements
- Virtual team-building events where fun and connection take center stage
- Join a vibrant, inclusive workplace shaped by friendly, talented individuals
- Receive a technology package including a MacBook Pro
- Employee Recognition Program to celebrate and incentivize hard work and success!
The Salary Range for this role is between $75,000 to $90,000/year. Compensation is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Shipwell is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate diversity and believe that experience comes in different forms. Diversity in our team makes for better problem-solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard-working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!