Customer Support Specialist I - UK
WHO WE ARE
SQUIRE is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
SQUIRE is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K., and Canada, SQUIRE has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
SQUIRE is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the SQUIRE app from the App or Play Store.
The Customer Support Specialist I interacts directly with our Customers and their clients, providing immediate assistance, troubleshooting issues, and focusing on making shops and barbers successful in utilizing the SQUIRE platform. This position may work shifts supporting the Eastern time zone between 6:00 am EST – 11:00 pm EST in support of SQUIRE’s global customer base.
This role is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the UK.
This position reports to the Supervisor, Customer Support
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the voice of Squire and the go-to resource for customers when they need assistance.
- Receive incoming inquiries and issues from our Customers through our ticketing system, via chat, phone, or email.
- Own the timely resolution of support tickets by proactively following up with customers.
- Adequately document interactions, case notes, and troubleshooting efforts on all customer interactions. Escalating to appropriate internal teams as necessary.
- Continuously learn and master SQUIRE products to better serve our customers.
- The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Success or Technical Support
- Familiarity with Mac OS, iPad, iOS, and Android devices
- Previous experience working with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution and Ticketing System
- Team player, Problem-solver, Outcome-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability for dynamic partnership across departments
- Detail-oriented and data-driven
- Impeccable time management
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient with a strategic mindset
- Flexibility to work evenings
- Weekends Required
WHAT WE OFFER
- New hire stock grant
- 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO and Parental Leave policies
- 100% remote, work from home opportunity
SQUIRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.