Customer Success Operations Manager
WHO WE ARE
SQUIRE is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
SQUIRE is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K., and Canada, SQUIRE has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
SQUIRE is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the SQUIRE app from the App or Play Store.
SQUIRE is looking for a highly skilled and analytical Customer Success Operations Manager to join our team. In this role, you will provide quantitative insights and analysis, coupled with process automation and optimization, to support the leaders within the customer success team: Support, Customer Success and Onboarding. Your expertise will be pivotal in enhancing operational efficiency and improving customer experiences through data-driven strategies and technological solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience with customer data structures, KPIs, process diagramming and automation, journey mapping - optimization and measurement, and extensive experience in customer success operations and/or analytics.
This role is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the US.
This position reports to the Vice President, Revenue Operations.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data Analysis and Insights: Conduct in-depth data analysis to generate actionable insights on customer behaviors, trends, satisfaction, potential growth levels. Provide quantitative reports to guide leadership decisions.
- Process Automation and Optimization: Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement automation solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness within the customer success team. Must have experience and agency to drive decisions without leadership input or direction.
- Supporting Leadership: Work closely with customer success leaders to provide analytical support, helping them make informed decisions based on data insights and ensuring accountability of all team members to goals.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with various departments, such as IT, sales, marketing, and finance to align processes and systems, ensuring a seamless customer and employee experiences.
- Tool and Technology Management: Manage and optimize Salesforce, ServiceCloud, ChurnZero/Gainsight and other customer success tools. Ensure the team is leveraging technology effectively for maximum impact.
- Thought Leadership: Provide insights through experience and regular communication with peers in other businesses on best practices to improve Customer Success.
- Project Management: Lead and manage projects focused on operational improvements, process re-engineering, and implementation of best practices.
- Reporting and Documentation: Regularly create comprehensive reports and documentation to track performance metrics, process changes, and the impact of implemented strategies.
The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience in customer success operations, preferably in the SaaS or FinTech industry
- Proven track record of developing and implementing customer success operations strategies, KPIs, dashboards
- Expert in Salesforce (there is very little you don’t know how to do), customer success automation (ChurnZero/Gainsight), and technology solutions - Salesforce Architect or equivalent experience certification preferred
- Advanced understanding of customer data, structures, measurement, retention and churn insights and CS tech
- Hands on experience with reporting, analyzing and optimizing customer account planning at scale - including customer segmentation across multiple dimensions (not only ARR)
- Ability to generate reports with strong visualization experience and intuition with BI platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders of a point of few and prepare thoroughly for critical questions
- Proactive in identifying areas of opportunities to gain efficiencies
- Detailed oriented, organized and have an eye for detail - particularly in the context of building complicated business systems and seeing longer-term implications of certain decisions
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base Salary of $115,000 - $125,000
- New hire stock grant
- 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO and Parental Leave policies
- 100% remote
SQUIRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.