Business Intelligence Analyst
WHO WE ARE
SQUIRE is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. SQUIRE is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York, NY and a presence in major cities in the United States and the U.K., SQUIRE has quickly become the market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry. We are a Series D company and have raised over $165M to date.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at SQUIRE, you will be an integral part of our Analytics team, reporting directly to the VP of Products. We are seeking a proactive individual with a strong sense of intellectual curiosity, exceptional analytical skills, and a penchant for taking initiative. You excel in dynamic, fast-paced environments and are driven to deliver actionable insights. Your primary role will involve collaborating closely with internal stakeholders, defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), identifying requisite data sources, and constructing streamlined ETL pipelines to generate comprehensive reports and valuable insights across diverse initiatives.
- Collaborate with product managers and enable data pipelines and reports to communicate product KPIs
- Build deep understanding of business processes and replicate them into data models and reports
- Maintain Looker and dBT models to align with evolving business needs. to achieve clean, denormalized, and aggregated datasets.
- Curate data dictionary. build dashboards leveraging LookML
- Monitor performance of different queries and optimize the data models
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in data analysis and visualization
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL and Python
- Excellent knowledge of LookML and dBT
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, A/B testing and regression testing
- Knowledge of cloud-based MPP data warehousing (e.g., Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift).
What we Offer
- Competitive base salary
- New hire stock grant
- 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401K plan with automatic company contribution of 4% of eligible earnings - we contribute regardless of whether you do!
- Generous PTO and Parental Leave policies
SQUIRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.