As a Community Analyst, you'll be directly embedded in the communities of the top projects spanning from AMMs, DeFi Loans, NFTs, etc. Your task will be to track the latest community activities whether they involve governance votes, NFT drops or community calls and track all events of high relevance. This information will be uploaded to a database to power a new product we're about to launch. Additionally, you'll be able to help drive the product direction with respect to what is determined to drive the most value to users of the product.
- Amateur degen, experience with defi protocols
- The ability to draw and communicate distinctions between various protocols
- A degen score above 0
- Demonstrated ability to write well!
- Sense of curiosity and interest in the topic
- Strong sense of high quality, interesting content for various social media channels
- B.S in related field preferred but not required
What We Offer
• The opportunity to join an early stage startup and work with highly talented engineers in the cryptocurrency space
• A career with a tight knit, highly communicative team in a no-ego environment
• Insurance that covers health, dental, and vision
• 401(k) plan with matching
• Flexible vacation schedule
Something looks off?