Junior Product Operations Analyst
IT, Product, Operations
Argentina · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2023
Wonolo (Work Now Locally) is disrupting the $140BN temporary staffing industry. Founded in 2014, Wonolo's mission is to help people find consistent work. Through our two-sided tech marketplace, we connect hundreds of businesses in need of front-line workers with 1 million underemployed workers in local markets across the United States, within minutes. Wonolo recently raised $140M in growth funding which will continue to help us empower the in-demand workforce by democratizing access to flexible work, opportunities to learn new skills, a living wage, and comprehensive portable benefits and perks.
We are looking for a Junior Product Operations Analyst to work with Wonolo’s Product Operations team. You will be employed by a third-party legal entity authorized to do business in the location in which you reside and you will provide contractual services to Wonolo’s Product Operations team. You will work closely with Wonolo’s Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Customer Support teams to bring innovative experiences to life for Wonolo’s customers (we call them Requestors), both mid-market and enterprise businesses who rely on Wonolo to connect them with front-line workers. This is a great opportunity to work on large-scale products and lead key architectural initiatives. You will be a big driver in delivering a world-class customer experience.
In this role, your primary focus will be to understand the users' needs, uncover opportunities for improvement, validate, execute, and launch innovative solutions. We are looking for a hacker mindset, someone who is always seeking ways to enhance the way things work. If you are a highly motivated and innovative individual with a passion for driving productivity and process scalability through automation, this is the role for you!
We welcome qualified candidates located anywhere in LatAm #LI-Remote.
What you'll do:
- Identify potential areas for improvement and automation across the organization.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the identified opportunities and their underlying causes.
- Generate innovative ideas and execute them.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and provide training to ensure effective adoption of the implemented solutions.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to assess and select the most suitable tools and approaches for building and executing the automation plan.
- Provide support and iterate automation.
- Offer support when implemented solutions have issues, and continuously iterate and improve them based on feedback and evolving needs.
Who you are:
- 6+ months of experience working to ideate, develop, and implement initiatives from start to finish in a product environment
- Have experience with no-code tools (i.e. Zapier, Prismatic, etc.)
- Hacker mindset with a passion for continuously improving processes and finding innovative solutions
- Collaborative team player who can effectively partner with cross-functional teams
- Curious to understand the root cause of the problem
- Problem-solving abilities to identify opportunities and address challenges.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively gather requirements and communicate solutions
- Proactive and self-motivated, taking initiative to drive change and push the boundaries of what is possible
- Keen interest in staying up-to-date with industry trends, tools, and best practices related to Low/No code development and automation
If you have read up to this point, we hope you are excited about this opportunity to work at Wonolo! Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor degree in Engieering or similar technical field
Benefits and perks:
- The opportunity for growth in a mission-driven and well-funded start-up
- Health insurance through one of our valued partners
- Company laptop
- Option to be paid in US dollars
- Access to continued learning, unlimited access to Udemy for Business sponsored by Wonolo
- Access to no-cost on-demand mental health support, including counselling, mindfulness and meditation, and wellbeing courses
- We encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible schedules, an open vacation policy, and the ability to work from anywhere in LatAm (no more commutes!)
- Team outings, happy hours, company off-sites, and more!
Wonolo is a two-sided job marketplace that serves over 1 million front-line workers, providing them access to flexible and consistent job opportunities across the United States within minutes, at companies such as Peloton, Coca-Cola, Neiman Marcus, Papa John's, and thousands more.
We are a remote-first company with 200+ full-time employees, and quickly scaling our team within the United States, Canada, and Latin America. We are well-funded and backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Leeds Illuminate, among others.
Learn more about us:
Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, and Belonging
Wonolo welcomes you as you and celebrates our collective diversity. We work to serve the underserved, and we are built on the strength of our entire community. We are especially interested in candidates who represent different cultures, perspectives, and backgrounds as these empower our team to come together to make the best decisions and the biggest impact.
Wonolo is an equal-opportunity employer. We work to ensure all people feel supported, empowered, and connected at work. A big part of this effort is through our support for members and allies of Employee Resource Groups such as Whammies of Color and Allies at Wonolo (WoCAW), Women of Wonolo (WoW), Parents of Wonolo (PoW), and People Out at Wonolo and Allies (POWA). Individuals seeking to work at or with Wonolo are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Wonolo Privacy Statement
By providing your personal information and/or submitting your application, you agree that Wonolo may use your personal information for the purposes of carrying out its recruitment and hiring process, which may include, but is not limited to, reviewing your qualifications, verifying your information, communicating with you about the recruitment process, and retaining your personal data as otherwise needed for recruitment-related activities.
Information you provide Wonolo as part of the recruitment process is accessible only to those Wonolo employees and other third-party service providers involved with Wonolo's recruitment, interview, and onboarding process. Wonolo does not disclose your personal information to any third party in a manner that would be considered a sale under applicable laws. By providing your personal information as an applicant for this position or any other position at Wonolo, you agree that your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to Wonolo's third-party providers. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Wonolo with your personal data.
Wonolo does not accept agency or consulting resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, email alias, Wonolo employees or any other organization location. Wonolo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.