Account Executive Sr.
Established in 2016, is a dynamic enterprise dedicated to providing comprehensive, high-quality technological solutions tailored to both corporations and SMEs. Recognizing the imperative of digitalization in today's business landscape, we specialize in streamlining financial processes and optimizing cash flow to bring prosperity and security to those who place their trust in us.
At Yaydoo, we pride ourselves on developing personalized software that seamlessly integrates with the unique needs of each client and their respective industry. Our robust platform is designed to accommodate businesses of any scale, ensuring adaptability and effectiveness across the board.
Role at a Glance
At Yaydoo, we are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for enforcing and attaining sales targets, developing strategies for building a more substantial client base, handling and resolving issues on accounts, and even recommending guidelines that could improve the trajectory of company sales. The Senior Account Executive is responsible for prospecting directly into Enterprise benefit buyers and also building and growing relationships with consultants and brokers on a local, regional, and national scope. The role works closely with product, marketing, and clinical teams to deliver ROI for our customers.
- Conducting market research and building relationships with clients with the goal of meeting sales targets.
- Developing strategies for building a more substantial client base.
- Handling and resolving issues on accounts.
- Recommending guidelines that could improve the trajectory of company sales.
- Prospect and contact potential customers, identifying business opportunities and generating interest in our products and services.
- Present and demonstrate our platforms, highlighting their benefits and competitive advantages.
- Negotiate and close commercial agreements, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain a close and constant relationship with customers, providing advice, follow-up, and post-sales support.
- Meet the sales objectives set, reporting the results and the status of the accounts to the commercial management.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with key stakeholders, including finance managers, CFOs, and business owners. Understand client needs, challenges, and goals to provide tailored solutions and excellent customer service.
- Develop a deep understanding of Yaydoo’s product offerings, features, and benefits. Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to effectively communicate the value proposition to clients and address their pain points.
- Collaborate with clients to negotiate pricing, terms, and contracts. Ensure contract accuracy and compliance with legal and financial requirements.
- Work closely with the implementation, customer success, and product teams to ensure seamless onboarding, successful implementation, and ongoing client satisfaction. Provide feedback from clients to assist in product enhancements and improvements.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities. Leverage this knowledge to position Yaydoo’s solutions effectively and identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales records, activities, and pipeline management in Hubspot. Provide regular reports, forecasts, and insights to the sales management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Marketing, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years as an Account Executive or similar in the fintech or technology sector. Proven success in B2B complex sales. Experience selling to finance departments or relevant stakeholders is highly desirable. Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Proficient in using Hubspot, Google Docs, and other productivity tools. Comfortable with technology and eager to learn new software applications.
- Proficient in consultative selling, solution selling, and complex enterprise sales processes. Strong analytical, negotiation, objection-handling, and closing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport and trust quickly. Proven experience in relationship management, customer retention, and upselling/cross-selling.
- Highly self-driven with a strong sense of ownership and accountability. Ability to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- Solid understanding of finance-related concepts, expense management processes, and financial software solutions. Familiarity with accounting principles and economic systems is a plus.
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and persuasively. Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Base salary + monthly commissions.
- Opportunity for advancement and growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Mentorship, learning, and education programs.
- Smart, high-achieving, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
- Major Medical Health Insurance.
- Your equipment and tools.
Embark on a journey with Yaydoo and explore how we can collaborate to catapult your business to the next level. Discover a world where technological prowess meets unwavering dedication to your success.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.