Chief AML Officer
DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate and oversee the firm’s overall Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Program
- Manage and lead the Financial Crimes Compliance team made up of managers, analysts, and various subject matter experts
- Advise stakeholders and drives policy updates to ensure the firm adheres to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and the Patriot Act as well as other applicable privacy laws, regulatory requirements, in support ofDriveWealth’s product/service offerings
- Oversee the firm’s global KYC, AML, fraud detection/prevention, and OFAC sanctions screening policies and related frameworks
- Coordinate suspicious activity reporting to regulatory authorities
- Acts as point of contact and liaison for examinations, internal audit and external audits of the AML program. Responds to exam and audit concerns and oversees corrective action of all related compliance deficiencies.
- Establish and maintain the firm’s corporate-wide AML compliance training program
- Manage very large and sometimes complex cross-functional projects
- Work with senior executives to build a common vision of the impact and urgency of AML regulatory mandates
What you’ll need
- 15+ years of experience in AML, compliance or risk management is desirable, preferably in the retail investment or retail banking sectors
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience with larger, globally operating financial institutions is a plus
- Possesses project management and people management skills
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has strong experience in financial institutional AML/Fraud reporting and regulatory requirements
- Is able to drive compliance programs with very little guidance and short turnaround times
- CAMS and/or CFE certification
Compensation package offerings are based on candidate experience and technical qualifications, as it relates to the role. These are identified and determined throughout your interviewing experience.
Please note: at this time, we are not able to hire in all states.
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD & STD. HSA and FSA options.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k plan
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Continuing education and conferences reimbursement
- Fitness/Wellbeing reimbursement
- Lunch program, snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.
Something looks off?