Account Executive, SMB (London, UK)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a Small Business Account Executive to join our team of high performing AEs.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change and a true team-player. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Support, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Community. You will report directly to our SMB Sales Manager who is also based in London.
This is a full time role with hybrid working from our London office. #LI-KS1
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Focus 100% on new customer acquisition, this is primarily an outbound driven role
- Prioritise your regional EMEA accounts, outbound prospect and build a strong pipeline
- Manage a 360 deal cycle and exceed targets
- Own sales activity and monthly revenue forecasting in Salesforce
- Work to develop and circulate best practices in a collaboration first environment
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- SDR/BDR experience in a pure outbound function
- AE closing experience
- Strong written prospecting and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of success in your prior roles
- Competitive, adaptable, ambitious, collaborative and curious mindset
- Passionate about design
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach and Sales Navigator
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.