Manager, Workforce Management and Data Insights
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a member of our Product Support Operations and Strategy team, the Workforce Management (WFM) & Data Insights Manager will lead the WFM and Data team, leveraging data to refine and optimize our Product Support experience and operations. As a problem solver, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient allocation and utilization of our global support team, while also harnessing the power of data to conduct thorough data analyses and recommendations. Your insights will uncover trends and opportunities for process improvements that will directly enhance our customer experience. You and your team will develop and implement robust reporting mechanisms that enable us to track and communicate performance metrics, generating valuable insights to the support team, senior leadership, and other stakeholders, to drive actionable change.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States or Canada.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Delivering impactful analysis to help improve overall team performance, customer experience, and identify trends and opportunities for process improvements.
- Building team performance dashboards and comprehensive scorecards to provide transparent reporting and insight into the health of our business to enable our team to quickly capture customer, product, and team insights
- Developing and implementing workforce management strategies to ensure optimal staffing levels and resource allocation across our support team
- Building and maintaining workforce planning models to forecast staffing needs, monitor performance metrics, and identifying/enforcing these opportunities for improvement
- Empower your team to regularly and proactively identify customer, product, and team workflow trends – summarize findings and recommend solutions
- Collaborating with our data science and engineering teams to build, document and manage our Product Support data structure
- Managing our tech stack related to data and workforce management (e.g. Mode, WFM software)
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 6+ years of experience in a support operations or data/analytics environment
- 1+ years in a leadership position, preferably for a technical SaaS product
- Extensive expertise with SQL and visualization tools like Tableau, Mode, Looker, or Zendesk Explore (we use Mode and Looker) – bonus but not needed: experience with Python/R.
- Experience designing and maintaining ETLs to ensure accuracy and consistency of data from multiple sources
- Proficiency in workforce management software (e.g., Verint, NICE, Playvox, Calabrio, etc.)
- Excellent decision quality, critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- The ability to tell a story with data and present it in a simple and informative way to cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with a proven track record to build and develop high-performing teams
- A growth mindset and strong focus on continuous improvement
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.