Growth Marketing Manager, CRO + Web Experimentation
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Own and manage the web experiment roadmap, partnering with cross-functional teams to create, launch, and optimize experiments that improve our web marketing presence
- Continuously improve conversion rate by identifying new opportunities for growth, developing testable hypotheses, and running experiments to validate them
- Design and implement new experimentation processes and programs that enable the team to work more efficiently and in an agile manner to support the rapid growth of our web surfaces and the company as a whole
- Work closely with key stakeholders and leaders across the organization to understand business objectives and priorities and apply these to the experiment roadmap
- Analyze results and share learnings and insights with the rest of the company on an ongoing basis
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in conversion rate optimization, web optimization, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing, multivariate testing, and other testing methodologies.
- Experience building out CRO and experimentation programs with a focus on improving metrics
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Optimizely, and Hotjar.
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing channels.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- If you are a data-driven, analytical, and strategic thinker with a passion for driving growth and improving user experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.