Customer Enablement Manager (Paris, France)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
- Conduct discovery meetings to understand business objectives, core processes and workflows, and customer needs to provide ideal solutions and standard processes
- Leverage strong project management skills to develop and manage multiple concurrent, time-bound customer engagements
- Use qualitative and quantitative customer adoption metrics to inform areas of opportunity and impact
- Develop Figma customers into product expert and advocates while cultivating intra-company communities of advocates
- Partner with customer stakeholders to help them navigate organizational change and drive adoption of Figma as a new way of working within their business
- Serve as a product and enablement expert to develop recommendations for increased adoption and maturity
- Lead virtual and onsite group training and workshops as needed for large enterprise customers
- Develop scalable content and engagement tactics for a targeted audience based on their stage of the customer lifecycle
- Help develop and manage a library of customer enablement resources and tactics to help accelerate adoption and scale impact
- Partner with Solutions Architects, Design Advocates and Product Support to effectively complete customer engagements
- Fluent in English and French, spoken and written
- Proven experience in Customer Success, Onboarding, Implementation, or Account Management roles and have supported customers at multiple stages of their lifecycle
- You are customer-centric, value-oriented and take a consultative approach to working with key partners
- You execute with excellence and have a track record of creating significant impact
- You have strong project management skills and experience working with multiple customers concurrently
- You embody our values and can thrive in a constantly evolving and growing environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Have experience using or working with Figma or strong product savvy and the ability to quickly develop proficiency
- You are comfortable speaking to customers representing different personas across both function and seniority
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.