Onboarding Manager, Customer Experience (Singapore)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
- Own and manage the onboarding process for our largest customers from pre-sales through successful onboarding closeout
- Partner closely with Account Executives to ensure smooth customer handoff experience
- Understands customer goals and successfully manages their onboarding timeline towards value
- Work with Solutions Architects, Design Advocates and Product Support to effectively execute against the customer onboarding process
- Report on metrics and customer feedback to assess the impact of successful onboarding and to help identify new customer initiatives and product opportunities
- Develop content and enablement resources for customers to use for training/education and to help accelerate product adoption
- Help design and lead engagement tactics for a targeted audience based on their stage of the customer lifecycle
- Partner with customer stakeholders to help them navigate change management and drive adoption of Figma as a new way of working within their business
- Understand and consult on product and industry best practices in order to act as a trusted advisor to our customers and inspire new possibilities using our product
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Experience managing customers through onboarding or implementation of technical products
- Strong project management skills and experience working with multiple customers concurrently
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving and growing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfort speaking to customers representing different personas across both function and seniority
- Consultative approach; ability to navigate complex business needs and technical requirements
- Exposure to or interest in UX/UI design and/or web based, collaborative tools
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.