Product Manager - Activity
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and user-driven Product Manager to lead our Activity efforts. As the teams that use Figma grow, allowing users to keep a pulse on the activity happening across team members becomes even more sophisticated. This PM will help build innovative, intuitive, and reliable experiences that create visibility across teams, making Figma a better home for crafting impactful product experiences.
The Activity team sits within the Teamwork pillar at Figma. Our mission is to help teams, big and small, create and collaborate effectively. Individuals discover Figma, but teams adopt and scale with it. As the Activity PM, you’ll help advance our vision of an open and accessible design platform by making it easier for teammates to stay connected to each other and engage with the work that is happening around them. You will be responsible for product experiences that will drive a cultural shift in how designers and organizations work. You will also have a chance to be part of a fast-growing startup that is hungry for innovation, and an incredibly talented Product team to learn from and partner with!
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Take a new product investment to market that is geared towards driving social collaboration within organizations
- Develop and implement a vision and roadmap for notifications that scales as the Figma suite grows
- Work closely with designers and engineers to define feature functionality and execute against the roadmap
- Do all the things you'd expect in a PM, like driving planning and prioritization, defining and tracking key metrics, collaborating on marketing, messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have experience successfully leading complex, user-facing product launches
- You have a knack for visual design
- You have deep user empathy and the ability to build relationships with key customers
- You’re comfortable working on both technical platforms and user-facing features
- You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator. You’re able to zoom in and out effortlessly based on the audience. You can rally and motivate a team behind a bold vision
- Have an affinity for the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up, a sense of humor and get-it-done personality
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.