Enterprise Specialist - Korean Speaking (Singapore)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As an Enterprise Specialist on Figma’s Product Support team you have the exciting opportunity to work with the Enterprise Support Manager to elevate and evolve the Enterprise Support function. This team is responsible for providing exceptional support for Figma's top customers. You will be delivering the kind of experiences that build trust throughout the Figma community, from customers to key internal partners, such as Sales, Product, and Engineering.
We're looking for a support expert with an ability to understand what it means to work with Enterprise-level customers and help with their unique needs. You will diagnose issues, determine solutions, and anticipate customer impact, serving as a customer advocate while working as part of a team to deliver an exceptional experience.
This is a full time role that will be held from our Singapore hub.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Develop expertise of Figma's products and the journey of our customers, from Product Designers to Account Administrators, to accurately diagnose sophisticated inquiries.
- Interact with Figma customers daily via email, taking ownership over cases from start to resolution.
- Partner closely with Sales teams to guide large scale organizations through complex workspace configurations, acting quickly to address technical issues and ensuring successful account setup.
- Operate as the voice of the customer, capturing both product and process gaps in the experience and presenting data-backed cases for new feature development and process automation.
- Act as designated point of contact for high-risk escalations and issues, proactively engaging the appropriate partners, and owning communication through to solution.
- Identify trends and communicate insights to our Product and technical teams to advocate for bug fixes, process improvements, and feature enhancements.
- Engage in pilot programs and experimentation to identify efficient approaches for delivering fast and personalized interactions to meet performance expectations and customer commitments.
- Recommend foundational tooling and processes in partnership with our Product Support Operations teams to ensure we are set up to scale.
- Work with the Product Support Learning and Performance team to develop documentation and training materials for future Enterprise Advocates.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Support environment for a SaaS product, ideally supporting Enterprise or similar customers.
- Native proficiency in Korean
- Experience working with system administration for large end-user communities or guiding customers through complicated implementations.
- Experience in evaluating business impact of technical issues to drive cross functional alignment, prioritization, and timely resolutions.
- Bonus: Experience working with design tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, and/or Framer and a passion for UX/UI design.
- Bonus: Experience troubleshooting SAML/SSO and SCIM configurations for large-scale organizations.
- Consultative communication skills with the ability to tailor a message for your audience. You can translate complex concepts into concise explanations and summarize customer issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- A bias for action to drive for results. If you see something that can be done differently, you say something, and you advocate on behalf of the customer.
- Resilience and adaptability. You're motivated by experimenting, building, and doing what's right for the customer and are confident through times of change and ambiguity.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.