Manager, Product Support - Korean Speaking (Singapore)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a member of our Product Support Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to help build and lead a new team of Product Support Specialists in Singapore. Engaging with our customers requires critical thinking, an investigative approach and impeccable communication skills. In this role, you will focus on motivating and inspiring the team to ensure that we provide an outstanding customer experience every step of the way. You will work cross functionally with key partners such as enablement, sales, product, and engineering leadership to help grow our support center of excellence. We are looking for an experienced support leader who is passionate about crafting an environment where our customers and employees are supported to do their best work.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Build and shape the future of our Product Support function in Singapore, ensuring we are focused on crafting premium experiences for our customers, creating a wide and dedicated customer base with our Figma products and brand
- Actively coach and mentor your team to achieve results with service levels, support quality, and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Product Support Operations to ensure we are staffed optimally to support our rapidly growing user base
- Help to build, translate, and maintain content for our internal and external supporting tools such as the Help Center, our knowledge base, and macros
- Surface insights from our customers to our product, marketing, and engineering teams – influencing and driving improvements in our product
- Develop strong partnerships with Product Support Learning and Performance to ensure our team is supported, ready and knowledgeable for upcoming feature and product launches
- Surface customer and team performance insights to our Learning and Performance team to advise future training sessions – aimed at improving efficiency and satisfaction
- Handle customer escalations to support the team and follow through on issues driving dissatisfaction
- Help to onboard and train Product Support Specialists, ensuring we deliver quality customer experiences along the way
- Coach team members with a focus on skill building and career development
- Partner with Product Support Leadership and the People team to define and implement career growth and pathing opportunities for Product Support Specialists
- Cultivate strong working relationships with the People Team, Learning and Performance, and Operations to craft, deliver, and implement effective organizational change and communication plans
- Partner with the broader ecosystem of Support Leadership to mature the overall department with process improvements and operational efficiencies
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Native level proficiency in Korean
- Experience building and leading high-performing support teams, preferably supporting customers with a technical SaaS product
- Exceptional coaching skills and a desire to empower others to do their best work
- A deep understanding of people leadership with a strong passion for building effective teams and developing talent
- Experience in partnering with sales and engineering teams
- A track record of accomplishment and effectiveness with driving results in a support organization
- A desire and steadfast approach to continuously improve the customer and employee experience
- Tackled problems with an agile and adaptive approach, and thrive in a constantly evolving environment
- Experience with leveraging data and insights to drive change
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.