Workplace Coordinator (Singapore)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Our Workplace Coordinator will be an integral part of the Workplace team and provide administrative support to both our Japan & Singapore offices. As a Workplace Coordinator you will be responsible for providing an outstanding workplace experience for Figmates and visitors and be the first line of support for those working out of and visiting these spaces. Along with reception duties, this role will support internal events to build community and cultivate inclusivity, as well as working with various vendors such as our catering, office services and events suppliers. This is an exciting opportunity to help craft the culture of our JAPAC offices and work with many internal teams to establish an excellent employee and visitor experience.
This is a full time role that will be based in our Singapore office. Some travel may be required.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- The welcoming face of the Singapore or Japan office- meeting and greeting visitors.
- Maintaining the general upkeep of the premises
- Creating and maintaining internal wiki pages for both locations.
- Overseeing workplace ticket system
- Monitor and order supplies for both locations.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Carry out routine checks to ensure safety and security
- Organizing exciting internal events
- Vendor Management.
Some projects you could work on:
- Assisting with any upcoming office moves
- Coordinating events across JAPAC to provide an outstanding employee experience.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- High standards of customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience working in a professional office environment
- Highly proficient in google applications and Mac support
- Corporate IT SaaS application like G-suite, Dropbox, Zoom, Slack, etc
- Independent problem-solving, self-directed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Proficiency in Japanese would be a bonus for this role.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.