Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As our first Business Analyst supporting the Self Serve business unit, you will be a leader responsible for sharing business results in weekly and monthly formats, partnering directly with Product, Marketing, Finance, and Data Science. You will be the primary owner of data and insights, digging into metrics to find root causes, identifying trends, uncovering blind spots, and answering questions about key drivers and opportunities for the business. This is a highly visible and impactful role with direct communication to our executive team and influence over important aspects of our company strategy.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Coordinate, prepare, and run weekly and monthly meetings with leadership, presenting the results of our business, deep-dive analysis, and overviews of product initiatives that will drive future growth.
- Build and maintain dashboards and comprehensive scorecards to provide transparent reporting and insight into the health of our business, giving Executive leadership insights into the performance of our business and trust that we are able to achieve business objectives.
- Provide succinct and impactful analysis to help improve overall business performance and opportunity size key growth opportunities.
- Coordinate deeper investigations as needed with Data Scientists, prioritizing the most impactful investigations.
- Improve our understanding and overall confidence in financial forecasts and targets, augmenting Finance reporting processes by partnering directly with the Strategic Finance team.
- Ensure data integrity and consistency by collaborating with Data Science and Finance to detect and troubleshoot data quality issues.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in roles requiring analytical rigor (e.g. Analytics, Business Analytics/Operations, Consulting, Finance, etc.)
- Experience delivering business results to senior leadership, ideally including the executive suite.
- Ability to analyze unstructured data and extract insights to provide business recommendations.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with data visualization and BI tools (e.g. Mode, Looker, Tableau etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a focus on storytelling using data.
- Excellent decision making and creative problem solving skills.
- (Nice-to-have) Knowledge of financial metrics in a SaaS setting.
- A passion for using data and analytics to answer questions and support key business decisions
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.