Data Engineer - Product
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
- Own, build, and maintain scalable data pipelines that connect various cloud data sources.
- Develop a deep understanding of Figma’s core data models and optimize data pipelines for scale.
- Partner with the Data Science and Data Infrastructure teams to build new foundational data sets that are trusted, well understood, and enable self-service.
- Work with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders to build solutions to address their data needs.
- Establish best practices for the development of specialized data sets for analytics and modeling.
- 3+ years in a relevant field
- Fluency with both SQL and Python
- Familiarity with Snowflake, dbt, and ETL/reverse ETL tools.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- A self-starting mindset along with strong communication and collaboration skills
- By the numbers: one year of remote work
- Measuring the value of design systems
- Figma’s Series D: The Decade of Design
- Figma's engineering values
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.