Data Scientist - Marketing
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
- Be a strategic thought partner to marketing and own key areas of Lifecycle Marketing end-to-end, including optimizing Lifecycle Marketing strategy
- Craft and maintain data infrastructure with the Data Engineering team by translating business requirements from business partners to data models that will enable reporting, dashboards, and segmentation; responsible for data integrity
- Lead experimental design and evaluate conversion lift experiments to optimize campaigns and measure incremental impact
- Perform impact analysis and modeling for a variety of different marketing initiatives and projects
- Develop and maintain datasets, KPIs, and reporting tools for the entire Marketing organization
- Own and build marketing predictive models to drive marketing efficiency across lifecycle, paid marketing, and integrated strategy
- 5+ years relevant work experience supporting a Marketing or similar function
- Fluency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python, R or similar scripting language
- Experience in distributed data processing systems (Hive, Redshift, Presto, Snowflake, etc)
- Firm knowledge around statistical methods and experiment design
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
- A self-starting mindset along with strong communication and collaboration skills, translating insights into business recommendations
Read more about our team:
- By the numbers: one year of remote work
- Measuring the value of design systems
- Figma’s Series D: The Decade of Design
- Figma's engineering values
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.