Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma IT is looking for our first AV Manager to help set the gold standard of AV and events for the company. Using your expertise, you'll propose and implement enhancements to our current facilities. Working alongside different teams, your role will ensure the smooth execution of events streamed globally.
This is a full time role that can be held from our San Francisco Hub.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Provide onsite AV support, as needed, at our hub locations with occasional alternate or satellite support and/or travel
- Design, propose, setup and test AV solutions for conference rooms, trainings rooms, and event spaces
- Work with stakeholders such as Executive partners, Communications, Workplace and Engagement
- Manage third party vendors or contractors to assist with build outs and improvements of existing spaces
- Establish processes, workflows and provide recommendations/trends to management
- Create user guides and help train stakeholders on AV systems periodically
- Manage the AV budget, including cost tracking, expense forecasting, and cost-effective procurement of equipment and services.
Some projects you could work on:
- Build out all hands spaces, board rooms and conference rooms for new offices
- Improve existing equipment in our San Francisco and New York office
- Strategize ways to make our all hands events global and consistent across all offices
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in the Audiovisual industry in a corporate environment
- Expertise with multiple Audiovisual platforms such as Zoom, Zoom Rooms, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams and Huddles etc
- Expertise with multiple Audiovisual hardware such as Neat, Crestron, Extron, Logitech, Shure etc
- Experience building new conference rooms, boardrooms, training room spaces and event spaces.
- Experience in strategizing, thinking critically, solving problems and troubleshooting devices or software
- Experience in SaaS application management with Google Workspace, Zoom etc as it pertains to audiovisual integrations
- Expert time management skills
- Prioritize automation over manual processe
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.