Manager, Solutions Architect
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
- Lead and motivate a diverse team of Solutions Architects across regions in AMER.
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings alongside your team
- Assist in continual training and development, including mentorship, hiring, and career growth
- Work cross-functionally to help define and execute our technical pre- and post-sales strategy
- Build and implement programs that help scale our Solutions Architects and drive greater impact for our customers
- Monitor team performance and support them in exceeding their goals
- 6+ years in a customer-facing technical role within SaaS, supporting customers both pre- and post-sales
- 2+ years of management experience
- You have strong team leadership and coaching ability as demonstrated by prior experience as a direct manager of teams
- You are an exceptional written and verbal communicator with strong presentation skills
- You have an excitement for increasing customer happiness and developing lasting customer relationships
- You execute with excellence and have a track record of consistently creating positive impact
- You embody our values and can thrive in a constantly evolving and growing environment
- Have experience using or working with Figma or strong product acumen and the ability to quickly develop proficiency
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.