Manager, Growth Marketing (London, UK)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As we continue to expand internationally, we are looking for a Marketing leader for the growth marketing efforts in the EMEA region and help us further scale.
As the Regional Growth Marketing Lead, for the EMEA region, you’ll be responsible for the digital-led marketing strategy and execution of programmes and tactics to successfully reach, engage and convert our local audiences in local languages. You’ll be focussed on up-levelling our brand awareness, driving demand for growth and helping delight and retain our customers and community.
You’ll play a key role in the International Marketing Leadership Team and partner closely with Sales, Product Marketing, and Design Advocate teams to connect marketing initiatives and tactics to the wider vision and mission of the business.
This role is based from our London Hub in a hybrid working environment.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Lead all Growth Marketing strategies and programmes for EMEA to support the overarching INTL marketing goals to drive brand awareness, generate pipeline (MQL, SAO + PG) and sustain and grow our communities.
- Support and lead digital and content marketing to drive regional success in our key markets in EMEA (UK, France and DACH) as well as to test into new markets (Spain, Nordics, Benelux).
- Drive a full EMEA digital growth strategy in local language - including testing and optimizing website, SEO, performance, email and other new channels. Have an excellent knowledge of PPC, Programmatic, Display, SEO, Social Media, Brand and Community Advocacy and Loyalty Campaigns.
- Love content - both written and visual - expert in overseeing translation processes from English to other languages and vice versa.
- Lead the EMEA growth marketing team, made up of a Content Lead and Digital Content Manager, and cultivate a positive culture in line with the Figma values (including a sense of play) within your Team.
- Work closely with other marketing team members in both EMEA and Globally, to deliver consistent and impactful marketing results through the funnel and across multiple channels and all business segments (including self serve) in local languages.
- Develop and implement frameworks and processes to ensure team success, including tracking and measurement of all marketing programs and spend to budget to achieve positive ROI.
- Be a regional leader and an EMEA Marketing brand ambassador, provider impactful updates to the broader business to showcase growth marketing activity.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- You're an expert B2B marketer with leadership experience regionally. You have a track record of motivating different types of people and helping them reach their potential.
- Experienced in building and executing a EMEA wide Growth Marketing strategy that touches all elements of the marketing funnel (TOFU, MID, BOFU, Advocacy) and crosses different segments.
- Advanced understanding of the digital marketing mix, you understand the complexities of online programmes and tactics, and can easily decipher insights from the data to optimise campaigns.
- You're well equipped to influence stakeholders and understand how to support sales teams and drive alignment to optimise growth.
- Strategic problem solver; you plan ahead of the curve, anticipate potential roadblocks and seek creative solutions to reach and over achieve team goals. A creative mind who loves bringing new insights to existing projects.
- You love of bringing people together. You drive team collaboration within your Team and the business, as well as relishing the opportunity to forge new partnerships.
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- You have experience creating cohesion between content and growth goals (ie, SEO), and have an eye for diversifying content to reach different audiences across different channels to improve impact
- You understand the importance and role earned and owned media plays in the marketing mix and can elevate EMEA’s content market strategy through these channels
- You are an experienced performance marketer; you can see trends and opportunities across a multitude of channels, and you know how to test and learn to get the best results and have a background in building out a CRO strategy
- You have experience working in dispersed marketing teams in different regions
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.