Manager, Distribution Partnerships
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma’s Business Development & Partnerships team aims to advance our company goals by working with partners to augment product experiences, drive user engagement, accelerate user and revenue growth, distribute our products and services, and raise brand awareness.
We’re looking for a Manager, Distribution Partnerships to build and execute a partnerships strategy to drive growth and adoption across our paying users.
You'll be working in an exciting and constantly evolving environment, while establishing relationships within the BD & Partnerships team and cross-functionally with our product, engineering, design, marketing, customer, and legal teams to influence roadmaps and resources. You'll be instrumental in laying the foundation for the scale and success of Figma’s distribution partnerships.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Work cross-functionally to define our distribution partnerships strategy and goals; you’ll drive growth via our Service Partner Program, affiliate and referral partner opportunities, marketplaces, and other channels
- Develop and implement mutually beneficial partner plans that align with business goals
- Contribute regular business updates related to partners and our partner program; identify trends, consolidate feedback, and share regular updates with broader BD & cross-functional teams
- Select, onboard, and manage new and existing partners
- Lead partner meetings and engagements; act as an advisor to sales and marketing by providing insight into partnership goals, initiatives, and opportunities
- Provide education, enablement, and advocacy to partners
- Pitch and prioritize opportunities for cross-functional collaboration that contribute to program KPIs
- Represent Figma across a variety of settings including partner meetings, industry events, conferences, and more
- Build and manage the distribution partnerships team
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 7+ years of experience in Business Development, Partnerships or a related function
- 3+ years of direct people management experience
- Experience building, negotiating, and managing first-of-their kind distribution partnerships across services, solutions, resellers, affiliates, and additional channels
- Demonstrated success in planning, prioritizing, and driving long-term, cross-functional projects to completion
- Experience partnering and communicating with key stakeholders across business development, product, marketing, sales, and customer experience to understand, scope, and execute strategic initiatives with clear, demonstrable outcomes
- A proven track record of analyzing data and turning them into insightful business recommendations
While not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience working at a high-growth company building programs from the ground up
- Experience working with Figma’s current partner companies
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.