Business Development Representative (Germany)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketers, and brilliant business folks. This role is a great fit for new graduates, career changers, or those early in their career in Sales. At Figma, we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination daily, and expect you to do the same. As a Business Development Representative on our Sales Development team, you will be responsible for prospecting into accounts and partnering with Account Executives to kick off + build customer relationships. Your meetings will directly contribute to our growing sales pipeline and revenue growth in the region.
Figma is growing and adjusting quickly. Our next team member will have a, dynamic mindset, will work collaboratively, and be energised by working with our diverse customer base. If those qualities resonate, you won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team, and you’ll work cross-functionally with groups like Sales Operations & Enablement, Marketing Operations, and Community.
This is a full time role in our Berlin hub in a hybrid working environment.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Identify and prioritise accounts and key stakeholders to target about Figma’s suite of products based on market, firmographic, and product signals
- Generate interest in Figma’s platform by clearly messaging Figma’s value props in a relevant/personalised way across cold calls, emails and social channels
- Book qualified meetings with senior prospects + key decision makers across Product, Design, Engineering, IT and Digital Transformation departments
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders within Figma’s target accounts
- Hit daily activity metrics to drive key pipeline and revenue targets
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives to refine strategy and messaging to drive meaningful results
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Desire to pursue a career in tech/SaaS sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail, and strong prioritisation, organisation and time-management skills
- A growth mindset, and desire to seek out and act on feedback quickly
- Motivation to positively impact the business and drive growth for Figma in the EMEA Region
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Held an internship in sales and/or business development
- Have prior experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and other prospecting tools
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.