Events Marketing Manager (Singapore)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As the Events Marketing Manager, you will help to create and implement an APAC-wide strategy for events, build excellent local partnerships and connect closely with our clients and prospects in the region. To do this, you will have responsibility for planning, promoting and driving different event types - from webinars and livestreams to hosting a variety of in-person business breakfasts and expos.
This role works closely with the APAC Marketing Director and cross-functionally with the marketing and sales teams in APAC with the goal of reaching our regional buyers - wherever they are on the customer journey.
This is a full time role based in our Singapore hub.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Create and execute an APAC events strategy that touches different buying personas at different points of the funnel
- Create a program including high-touch events such as “VIP Dinners” and “Business Breakfasts” to large-scale expos (both owned and sponsored) to help build awareness, drive demand and create customer loyalty.
- Build and manage a webinars/live stream strategy to reach a wider geo spread audience and work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to ensure the events link seamlessly with our key themes to resonate.
- Plot out a regional promotion strategy, including how to best reach our buyers across paid, social and also build online relationships and working with influencers.
- Support the growing “Friends of Figma” communities in region and provide some structure and assistance to empower their success.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a B2B Events Strategist and/or Marketing Manager with strong events focus (from trade shows to vertical high touch events with customers)
- A base understanding of digital marketing and the channels that will best reach the audience in various APAC countries
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and a love of managing experiences
- Experience communicating and working across functions and markets to drive events
- Strong agency and vendor management experience
While not required, it's an added plus if you also have:
- Experience working with product designers and/or developer audiences; experience working with fast pace SaaS companies.
- A curious nature, you find it easy to build relationships
- The ability to represent the Figma brand well from behind-the-scenes event execution to in-person coordination and communication with customers, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- A creative mind who likes bringing new ideas to existing projects and continuously pushes the team to try new things.
- A love of bringing people together. Working with people outside of your team and outside of the company excites you. You like collaborating with new people and figuring problems out together.
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.