Senior Onboarding Manager, Customer Experience
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Senior Onboarding Manager, you’ll partner with our largest customers and help set them up for immediate success by leading them through a clearly defined onboarding process. As an early member of the team, you’ll work closely with Customer Experience leadership to help evolve our end-to-end customer experience strategy. You’ll build and demonstrate key cross-functional relationships across Sales, Marketing, and Product Support as you deliver an exceptional onboarding experience. You’ll use metrics, customer feedback, and direct experience to help identify new initiatives and materials needed to better engage and support our customers. You are an excellent communicator and project manager with a passion for customers, and we can’t wait to meet you!
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Own and manage the onboarding process for our largest customers from pre-sales through successful onboarding closeout
- Partner closely with Account Executives to ensure smooth customer handoff experience
- Understand customer goals and successfully runs their onboarding timeline towards value
- Work with Solutions Architects, Design Advocates and Product Support to effectively execute against the customer onboarding process
- Report on metrics and customer feedback to assess the impact of successful onboarding and to help identify new customer initiatives and product opportunities
- Develop content and enablement resources for customers to use for training/education and to help accelerate product adoption
- Understand and consult on product and industry best practices in order to act as a trusted advisor to our customers and inspire new possibilities using our product
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 4-6 years of experience in a customer facing role working with technical products
- 2+ years working with enterprise customers at a B2B SaaS company
- Shown project management skills and experience working with multiple customers concurrently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience speaking to customers representing different personas across both function and seniority
- Consultative approach; ability to navigate complex business needs and technical requirements
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience using or working with Figma, or other UX/UI experience
- You embody our values and can thrive in a constantly evolving and growing environment
- Proven track record of adapting to new technologies and learning quickly
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.