Product Marketing Manager, Developers
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re looking for a “full-stack” Product Marketing Manager to join our team and support Dev Mode and developers. You will partner with our product, sales, design, and broader marketing teams to build, launch, and drive adoption of Dev Mode. You will also have the opportunity to help us build out the marketing foundation for how we authentically reach developers at Figma—from developing messaging and positioning, telling our customers’ stories, architecting campaigns, building out enablement resources, shaping developer community and more.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Establish a developer marketing strategy that helps us grow Dev Mode and our relationship with developers. This strategy will influence the audience and priorities for our marketing, product, and other cross-functional teams.
- Lead Dev Mode product launches and be a partner to the Product team, with a focus on getting results and a desire to experiment with new channels
- Develop product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates understanding of our customers’ needs
- Own developer campaigns to drive Dev Mode ARR, including leading cross-functional teams including advocates, web, community, social, email, ads, and other marketing channels
- Help drive deeper engagement of our product through a variety of technical content—blog posts, product tips, best practice guides, live streams, and more
- Work with the customer marketing and sales enablement teams to develop impactful customer enablement resources
- Use expertise of the developer audience to help shape developer community initiatives
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 7+ years in product marketing, developer marketing or a related role. Experience must include marketing highly technical products and technical fluency.
- Experience launching products for developers as a core audience, front-end development, and an expertise in developer tools – you love to understand the technical details, then break down technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Direct experience operating as a full-stack marketer, leading cross-functional initiatives (that cater to developers) from ideation to execution
- Demonstrated track record of being able to manage stakeholders at all levels, from individual contributors to senior executives. Must have experience driving executive-level conversations.
- Experience working on campaigns that required you to directly write developer-facing copy. This work will show that you have the ability to craft a message that avoided enterprise jargon, adapted to your company’s brand guidelines, and resonated so well that developers engaged with your content.
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Direct experience applying a data-driven approach to your work, balanced with user research and other user oriented insights
- 2+ years experience working in a small to mid sized startup
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.