Manager, Strategic Sales
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is looking for a Manager, Strategic Sales to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketing wizards, and brilliant business folks. You aren’t the typical sales leader, and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we expect you to do the same. With this role you’ll get in at the ground floor in a fast growing sales org. You’ll consult with our existing customer base and potential customers in driving meaningful relationships that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Support, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Community. As Manager, Strategic Sales, you will lead a team of Account Executives responsible for continuing the growth of our Enterprise products. You will report directly to our Director of Strategic Sales.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Lead a team of motivated and diverse individuals to foster an environment of success
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings
- Assist in continual training and development, including mentorship, hiring and career growth
- Help shape and further develop sales processes and initiatives
- Interview, hire and train new team members as we scale the business and company
- Deliver weekly forecast meetings and advise Account Executives on strategies to help exceed their goals
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience
- 2+ years of management experience on an Strategic or Enterprise Sales team within a SaaS company
- Experience selling to technical audiences (i.e. Engineering, Product, Design teams)
- Prior success leading a team while simultaneously contributing to the execution of deals in partnership with direct reports
- A proven track record of developing customer relationships with an emphasis on customer satisfaction
- A proven track record of leading Sales teams to consistently meet and exceed goals
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Additional years of management experience within a SaaS company
- Experience using or working with Figma, or other UX/UI experience
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving environment
- Experience with Command of the Message or MEDDIC sales methodology
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.