Account Executive, Federal, US Civilian Agencies
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a Federal Account Executive to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketers, and brilliant business folks. You aren’t the typical salesperson, and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we expect you to do the same. With this role you’ll get in at the ground floor in a fast growing sales org. You’ll consult with our existing customer base and potential customers in driving meaningful relationships that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of U.S. Federal Government customers. Figma is making a huge investment to ensure DoD and civilian agency success, including a soon-to-be-released FedRAMP authorized service. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Support, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Community. You will report directly to our Director of Federal Sales.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs (SF / NY) or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Build a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise accounts
- Be part of a team dedicated to promoting Figma to existing and new customers
- Help build the foundation and processes for all customer facing teams at Figma
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales experience in a SaaS business, ideally focused on Federal Civilian agencies
- Proven track record of owning complex sales cycles within government agencies
- Experience selling to technical audiences (i.e. Engineering, Product, Design teams)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota in a challenging environment
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- Demonstrated ability to source pipeline and build customer relationships
- Proficiency with sales and marketing automation tools
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience working with a short list of named accounts
- Experience in a sales methodology, ideally Command of the Message and MEDDIC
- Experience with UX/UI design principles
- Experience selling collaboration tools
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.