Content Operations, Product Support
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
This role owns the content strategy and operations for the Product Support team, which interacts with Figma’s customers every day. The role will help inform Specialists on how to handle questions around processes, products, and policies. It’s a critical role to enable Figma to provide a great customer experience and help build expertise on the team.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Build a knowledge management framework and internal knowledge base that scales with business needs
- Strengthen the sharing, creation, and curation of knowledge within the global Product Support organization and with crossfunction partners
- Develop and contribute to internal and external communications such as Product Support newsletters, knowledge base articles, FAQs, macros, and more
- Collaborate with the broader Learning & Performance function and our cross-functional partners (i.e. Product, Product Education, Marketing) to ensure our knowledge base is up-to-date with the latest product and feature launches
- Help to plan, prioritize, and launch knowledge and content programs that address our teams needs with onboarding, release launches, ongoing product knowledge, and skills building
- Create measurements of success for our content strategy and regularly communicate impact, outcomes, and improvement opportunities to the organization
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience owning a content program
- Ability to prioritize competing request to deliver results
- Exceptional ability to manage complex projects while providing clarity and vision to stakeholders
- Possess strong written communication skills, with the ability to turn complex ideas into easily understood concepts
- Experience managing a internal knowledge base and content management system
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience managing content for a technical SaaS product
- Experience in fast-paced support environments
- Professional writing experience
- Exposure to working on a global scale
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.