Product Support Specialist - Japanese or French Speakers (London, UK)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a member of the Product Support team, you’ll be the voice of Figma as you help to create seamless experiences for our customers every day. Engaging with our customers requires critical thinking, an investigative mindset and impeccable communication skills. We’re looking for a team player who enjoys solving problems, has a passion for quality and creating great customer experiences, and is comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you’ll do at Figma
- Provide exceptional customer support for new and experienced Figma users via email
- Solve customer inquiries about billing, their accounts, and managing their Figma files
- Act swiftly on and communicate often about high-priority customer inquiries, escalating customer issues to the appropriate team for further investigation when needed
- Making suggestions for detailed, easy-to-understand support content (e.g. saved replies, internal knowledge base, process updates)
- Deliver work that develops your soft and technical skills, and share skills with your team
- Develop expertise of Figma's products and the journey of our customers to accurately diagnose and solve sophisticated billing and account inquiries
- Partner with other teams at Figma and the Tier 1 Manager to provide feedback that helps build processes for efficient and quality customer experiences
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Demonstrated empathetic problem solving by going above and beyond to help people
- Excellent communication skills. You can translate complex concepts into concise explanations and summarize customer issues to technical and non-technical audiences
- A bias for action to drive for results – if you see something that can be done differently, you say something, and you advocate on behalf of the customer\Resilience and adaptability – you're motivated by experimenting, building, working inside and outside of the team, and are confident through times of change and ambiguity
- Fluent level reading, writing and speaking skills in English and Japanese. French or German is also beneficial!
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience working in a support environment, preferably for a technical SaaS product
- An interest in Design
- Experience working towards KPIs
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.