Account Executive, Mid-Market (London, UK)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive to join our team of high performing AEs. You’ll manage a book of customer accounts and new business opportunities.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change and a true team-player. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Support, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Community.
This is a full time role with hybrid working from our London office. Most of our team comes in Tuesday and Thursday to our Shoreditch office to collaborate and learn from each other
You will report directly to our Mid-Market Sales Manager who is also based in London.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Manage a dedicated book of accounts mixed with existing customers and white space net new accounts
- Prioritise, strategise and plan your path to success to meet and exceed targe
- Build a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Prospecting into accounts to generate opportunities
- Building relationships and uncovering and closing sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with your top accounts
- Manage renewals, upsells and churn/contraction
- Build upgrade opportunities to sell Enterprise Design licenses and cross sell Figma’s Dev Mode and FigJam products
- Leverage value selling throughout prospecting and deal cycles
- Strong qualification and validation of the deal cycle with MEDDIC
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within your dedicated Mid-Market book of accounts
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Proven closing experience working with customers in SaaS
- Previous experience as an account manager/relationship manager
- Value Selling Experience and strong discovery skills
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment and helping improve business processes as we grow
- Desire and commitment to learning a technical product and effectively communicate Figma’s value to potential customers
- Adaptable to an ever changing product and sales landscape
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience with sales methodology: Command of the Message. Other sales methodologies are a bonus.
- Previous experience as a BDR or Recruiter
- Fluency in a second European language is a plus
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.