Senior Product Manager
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
The Integrations Product Manager will play a crucial role in the development and management of integrations within our product ecosystem. They are responsible for defining the strategy, planning, and execution of integrations with external systems, platforms, and services, ensuring a seamless and efficient connection between our product and third-party solutions. This role requires a deep understanding of both our product and the integration landscape, as well as the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the successful implementation of integrations
The product manager will be expected to develop the strategy, plan & own the product roadmap & get alignment with customers & leadership. They would also manage partner & stakeholder relations with external partners, API providers and third-party platforms for integration opportunities. They will work closely with the development teams for smooth, high-quality, timely execution of these integrations.
- Define the integration strategy aligned with the overall product vision and business objectives.
- Define and drive product strategy and roadmap by researching market trends, competitor integrations and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and other teams to prioritize integration features and enhancements.
- Collaborate closely with partner teams to negotiate terms, coordinate technical requirements, and ensure successful integrations.
- Conduct testing and quality assurance for integrations, ensuring they meet performance, security, and usability standards.
- Monitor integration performance, track KPIs, and continuously optimize integrations based on user feedback and metrics.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years experience in product management with prior software development experience
- High customer empathy, with a desire to get in the shoes of our customers
- Have previous product experience working on enterprise platforms with B2B products
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decisions and continuously improve integrations.
- Experience working with large complex platforms which require customization to serve the needs of large enterprises
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.