Product Manager, Enterprise
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
Notion can be used for writing personal notes, making collaborative documents, publishing a wiki, for managing projects and more; it's used by individual consumers, small teams, and large enterprises alike. We're looking for a product manager who will help us build the tools that drive trust among IT decision makers and unlock adoption across upmarket companies (mid-market and enterprise).
What You'll Achieve:
- Develop and execute the product strategy for upmarket (mid-market and enterprise) IT decision maker / admin - oriented security, compliance, auditing features and more, aligning it with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, including ideation, requirements gathering, prototyping, testing, and launch, while maintaining a focus on delivering high-quality, scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and GTM teams (product marketing, partnership, sales, sales engineering, customer success, customer experience) to define and prioritize product requirements, ensuring that they meet customer and business requirements.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop effective product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies, ensuring the successful adoption of the product by mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Monitor and analyze product performance, customer feedback, and market trends, using data-driven insights to iterate and enhance the product offerings over time.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 5 to 10 years of proven experience as a Product Manager in an Enterprise SaaS environment, with a focus on admin oriented features such as security, compliance, and auditing features.
- Strong understanding of enterprise administration, security protocols, compliance standards, and auditing processes.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and standards such as GDPR, HIPAA, SOC 2, ISO 27001, etc.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking and business acumen, with a customer-centric approach.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging technologies, and regulatory requirements related to enterprise security, compliance, and auditing, and incorporate them into the product roadmap as necessary.
Nice to Haves:
- You have a Computer Science background or equivalent technical experience.
- You've heard of computing pioneers like Ada Lovelace, Douglas Engelbart, Alan Kay, and others—and understand why we're big fans of their work.
- You've worked in the product function of a startup and care a lot about shaping (and working in) a high-impact, collaborative organization.
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in New York City, the estimated base salary range for this role is $196,000 - $242,000 per year.