Marketing Lead, Korea
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
The Korea Marketing Lead is responsible for executing strategic programs with cross-functional teams to create demand and increase pipeline within Korea. Through close collaboration with the Japan GM, global Marketing team, and broader Go-to-Market team, you will develop and execute plans for regional field events, programs, and campaigns.
As the key leader for the marketing function in Korea, you will generate awareness and create demand through a variety of marketing programs such as community and press activations, trade shows and conferences, professional associations, targeted field events, demand campaigns and assets, and webinars. In the near-term, this is an individual contributor role with the potential for you to build out a team in-region.
What You'll Achieve:
- Align with regional leadership to develop marketing initiatives and campaigns for target audience, such as:
- Events (tradeshow and conference sponsorships)
- Partnerships with professional associations
- Webinars for prospects
- Content marketing partnerships
- B2C and B2B influencer partnerships
- Activations with our Ambassador community and press
- Build localized content, including sales enablement collateral and regional customer reference content
- Develop local partner marketing programs with channel and startup partners
- Organize field events with target accounts
- Develop and manage budgets and track against success metrics
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 7-10 years of B2B marketing experience at a high-growth tech company; emphasis on field marketing preferred
- Knowledge and experience driving campaign plans from planning to completion, in order to meet business goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; business English fluency is required
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration with internal and external partners across time zones
- Data-driven mindset and comfortable using data to define goals, make decisions, and measure impact
- Experience building in-region teams for US-based companies
- Proficiency in CRM and marketing automation software, such as Salesforce and Marketo
Nice to Haves:
- Notion user: you're comfortable and familiar with Notion's value to businesses
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.