We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
As a Salesforce Developer at Notion, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and optimizing our Salesforce ecosystem. You will leverage your extensive experience in Salesforce to implement CPQ solutions, design and implement lead routing strategies, and build innovative frameworks that drive efficiency and excellence in our operations.
- Salesforce CPQ Implementation: Lead the design, development, and implementation of Salesforce CPQ solutions to streamline our quoting and billing processes.
- Lead Routing: Develop and implement lead routing strategies, ensuring that leads are efficiently distributed to the appropriate teams or individuals based on predefined criteria.
- Salesforce Apex Mastery: Demonstrate expertise in Salesforce Apex development, designing and implementing custom solutions that align with business needs.
- Framework Development: Design and build robust and scalable frameworks within the Salesforce environment to enhance overall system efficiency and maintainability.
- Integration Expertise: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate Salesforce with other systems and platforms, ensuring seamless data flow and system interoperability.
- System Optimization: Continuously analyze and optimize our Salesforce instance, identifying areas for improvement and implementing best practices to maximize system performance.
- Mentorship: Provide guidance and mentorship to junior members of the Salesforce engineering team, fostering professional growth and knowledge sharing.
- Documentation: Create comprehensive documentation for custom solutions, frameworks, and best practices.
- Compliance: Ensure that Salesforce solutions adhere to security, compliance, and data governance standards.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. Relevant certifications such as Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II and Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist are a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in Salesforce development and engineering, with a strong focus on Salesforce CPQ, lead routing, and Apex development.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing Salesforce CPQ solutions and lead routing strategies in complex business environments.
- Exceptional proficiency in Salesforce Apex, including the ability to design and develop custom solutions.
- Extensive experience in building frameworks and maintaining large-scale Salesforce ecosystems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to architect complex Salesforce solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices, data modeling, and integration techniques.
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in San Francisco, the estimated base salary range for this role is $190,000 - $215,000 per year.