Scaled Customer Success Manager (EMEA)
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
- Onboard and expand our customer base through tailored Notion consultations, trainings, and assistant programs.
- Manage a large portfolio of mid-market customers across multiple regions in EMEA.
- Design and run at-scale outreach campaigns to key points of contact in order to assist with Notion adoption.
- Work cross functionally with sales partners to ensure strong adoption of Notion.
- Serve as our in-house product ambassador to up-level our customers’ workflows and help them get the most return of investment from Notion.
- Identify and target strategic customers to engage with in order to drive up monthly active users and seat expansion.
- Proactively identify customers who aren’t maximising their opportunity with Notion and reach out to create an action plan to help them achieve success.
- Inform and influence our overall growth strategy.
What You'll Achieve:
- Drive adoption and expansion for a product people love that solves real problems: Some of the worlds largest companies use Notion to run huge teams — but your friends and family can also use it to take notes, display photos, and more. Some non-profits even use it to conserve wildlife!
- Help build the foundations of Customer Success at Notion: As an early member of our sales/success team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales assisted motions.
- Serve as the customer's trusted advisor and product expert: You'll host training, onboarding, and working sessions to educate our customers and dig deep into new use cases of Notion.
- Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with product to inform what we do next.
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 10x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 5+ years experience at a fast growing software company
- You have a track record of success in your current Customer Success or Account Management
- Experience of managing a large volume of accounts
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team
- You have a growth mindset and thrive in the building stage of a nascent team
- You’re motivated by seeing others succeed and grow when you partner with them
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- EN language + and additional European language is a bonus
Nice to Haves:
- You've built Customer Success playbooks or processes
- You have experience in scaled program management, or building campaigns in Outreach
- You have experience using Notion
- You are curious about data and insights, and have used Salesforce and Gainsight before
- You've been a first or early hire at a fast growing start up before
- You've got strong technical chops
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.