Professional Services Lead
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
Notion is looking to hire a Professional Services Lead. This role supports a global team and will be the founding member of the professional services team, which includes both pre-sales (ex: scoping engagement) and post-sales (ex: engagement delivery) responsibilities. As Notion continues to grow, we need to provide customers with the right resources to ensure they are successful in adopting our technology across all stages of their journey - onboarding, implementation, expansion, and optimization. The professional services team will play a key role in making this happen.
As the Professional Services Lead, you will be part of the GTM organization and report to the Head of Global Sales. You will work closely with other leaders in GTM as well as cross functional organizations on building our professional services team and strategy. This is across all phases of the customer life cycle for professional services - from scoping & delivering engagements through operational processes (ex: KPIs, reporting).
Our ideal candidate is a builder. Ideally they have built professional services teams/programs from the ground, experienced with partner ecosystems, and comfortable scoping/delivering engagements while we build the program. A bonus is if the candidate has experience using Notion.
What You'll Achieve:
- Building our professional services catalog, including packaging & pricing
- Establishing a repeatable/scalable process for services engagements
- Defining/implementing a delivery strategy that includes both partners and internal resources
- Developing, tracking, and analyzing KPIs to measure the health of professional services
- Working cross-functionally with stakeholders inside and outside of GTM
- Regularly traveling to customer sites and key internal stakeholders offices
- Scoping and delivering customer engagements while we build the program
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- You are a builder who likes to create new processes
- You have experience launching and scaling programs from their infancy
- You operate with pace and tempo, focusing on shipping & iterating as you learn
- You are a cross-functional partner who works well with folks inside and outside GTM
- You have the technical skills to scope, project manage, and deliver customer engagements
- You have 8+ years experience working in professional services
Nice to Haves:
- You have experience using Notion
- You understand and can explain how APIs will be used to support customer workflows
- You have experience working with third-party integrations for IAM/SSO, DLP or SIEM
- You have coding experience that would enable you to write basic scripts using the Notion API
- You have worked in global roles
- You are knowledgable with the needs of EPD/Marketing Teams or previously worked at a SaaS/Tech company
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in San Francisco, the estimated base salary range for this role is $210,000 - $245,000 per year