Head of Marketing, APAC
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About the Role:
Notion is a uniquely international company, with 80% of our users residing outside of the U.S. We’re looking for a seasoned marketing leader to found Notion’s APAC marketing team and expand the impact of our APAC region. You’ll partner closely with the APAC GM to develop our overall APAC strategy, and work closely with our global Marketing and broader Go-to-Market team to increase awareness, generate demand and build pipeline within the region. You'll be the first person in this type of role, empowered to build the strategy, program and team from the ground up.
What You'll Achieve:
- Deeply understand the market, product, and buyer journey and design a market strategy that is innovative and appropriate for Notion.
- Own lead and pipeline metrics. Develop reporting on key KPIs, assess pipeline health, and identify key challenges and priorities.
- Design and execute end-to-end programs that create demand and accelerate existing opportunities, including field and sponsorship events, partnerships, webinars, content marketing, and activations with the community.
- Build a team of high functioning marketers who can rapidly execute on tests and campaigns.
- Build localized content, including sales enablement collateral and regional customer reference content
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience at a high-growth tech company; emphasis on field marketing preferred
- Proven demand gen leader. You have a track record of hitting aggressive growth goals leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics.
- Experienced team leader who knows how to build and inspire a high functioning team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; business English fluency is required
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration with internal and external partners across time zones
- Experience building in-region teams for US-based companies
- Data-driven mindset and comfortable using data to define goals, make decisions, and measure impact
- Proficiency in CRM and marketing automation software, such as Salesforce and Marketo
Nice to Haves:
- Notion user: you're comfortable and familiar with Notion's value to businesses
- You're fluent in Japanese or Korean or Mandarin or Cantonese
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know..