Regional Marketing Lead, EMEA
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
The Regional Marketing Lead, EMEA is responsible for working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to build awareness, create demand and increase pipeline across our core EMEA markets - UK, France and DACH.
Through close collaboration with cross functional territory pods, global and regional marketing teams and the broader GTM team, you will develop and deliver plans for key territories - and, in time, building a team of regional Notion marketers. As such, this is a leadership role, reporting into the Head of EMEA Marketing.
What You'll Achieve:
- Create territory marketing plans for EMEA, developing an approach for Notion to show up in an innovative and appropriate way for both our brand and the local market.
- Own territory level growth, lead and pipeline metrics — developing reporting on key KPIs, assessing pipeline health, and identifying key challenges and priorities.
- Collaborate with the EMEA marketing hub in Dublin to execute and activate in-market launches, campaigns and programs that build awareness, create demand and accelerate existing opportunities — including comms, field and sponsorship events, webinars, content marketing, customer marketing, and activations with the local community.
- Develop and manage ABM programs for target accounts
- In time, build a team of high performing regional marketers who can rapidly execute on tests and campaigns.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 7-10 years of B2B marketing experience at a high-growth tech company
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration with internal and external partners across time zones
- Proficiency in CRM and marketing automation software, such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing high performing individual contributors
- Experience working across multiple EMEA markets
Nice to Haves:
- Notion user: you're comfortable and familiar with Notion's value to businesses
- Business level proficiency in French or German
- Experience with freemium business models
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.