Market Development - EMEA Startups (Contract)
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
The Startup Market Developer is responsible for driving the growth and adoption of Notion within startups in the EMEA ecosystem and will report to our Community and Startup Marketing Lead - as part of our Regional EMEA Marketing team.
By leveraging effective sales and relationship-building skills, these efforts directly contribute to the growth of Notion within the startup community.
This is a contractor role, with a minimum time commitment of 25 hours/week, for 6 months (with the potential to extend).
What You'll Achieve:
- Collaborate with our global and regional team to curate lists of startups and potential partners for our Notion for Startup program
- Build and execute compelling outreach campaigns to encourage startups and partners to submit their applications
- Test and optimize our outreach strategy to maximize conversion rates
- Conduct onboarding sessions for newly acquired partners in the startup program
- Provide regular reporting and valuable recommendations to optimize our growth efforts
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a GTM (business/commercial) function
- Experience with sales tooling and automation workflows
- Demonstrated expertise in handling successful outbound or outreach campaigns
- Experience in and passion for the startup ecosystem
- A builder mindset
Nice to Haves:
- Former founder of a tech startup or first sales/marketing operator at an early-stage venture
- Track record of interacting with startup founders, VC firms, and incubators
- Proficiency with Outreach
- Business fluency in German
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.