Program Manager, Revenue Operations & Strategy
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About the role
As a Program Manager in Revenue Strategy and Operations, the individual occupying this position will play an absolutely pivotal role in driving the revenue growth of our company. Their responsibilities will extend to the management of strategic programs that are critical to the company's operation. This involves not only overseeing these programs but ensuring they align with our broader business goals.
In addition, they will be tasked with driving semi-annual planning, carefully coordinating and executing these important planning sessions. This is a critical part of our business cycle, and their role in managing it will directly impact our company's trajectory.
The role also necessitates working closely with key cross-functional partners across various departments including but not limited to finance, Business Technology, Recruiting and GTM Leaders. Their ability to effectively collaborate and coordinate with these departments will be critical to their success in the role and, by extension, the success of the company.
What you’ll Achieve:
- Identify and act on opportunities for process improvement to drive operational excellence
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement and manage the planning process for Sales, Marketing, and CX
- Oversee RevOps operational cadences, including communications, pipeline reviews, and forecasting
- Serve as the business requirements provider to Biztech for key systems projects; communicate progress and deadlines
- Collaborate closely with sales leadership to align the sales organization's objectives with company goals
- Create and manage documentation of policies and decisions that impact sales, marketing, and CX
Skills you will need to bring:
- 4-8 years Proven experience in a similar role within a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and influence senior executives
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in San Francisco the estimated base salary range for this role is $150,000 - $190,000 per year.