IT Operations Team Lead
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for defining and maintaining critical processes and IT support mechanisms that focus on enriching our overall employee experience. You will play a critical role in scaling a team across our global offices that will provide best in class IT support while leveraging secure, scalable solutions and workflows supporting day to day IT needs.
What You'll Achieve:
- Directly manage a distributed IT Operations team and act as senior escalation point for technical support
- Drive exceptional IT operations results by tracking KPIs, identifying process improvement opportunities and delivering on strategic support initiatives
- Lead team projects to improve end user support experience and employee lifecycle such as new hire onboarding, asset procurement and management, and technical support in a hybrid work environment
- Facilitate a “security first” oriented mindset through software management, documentation, and other IT support mechanisms
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Demonstrated experience in managing SaaS applications such as Okta, Slack, Zoom, and Google Workspace
- Technical knowledge of IT areas such as AV support and networking
- Proven experience in asset management and ticketing system deployments and best practices
- 4+ years of proven IT support team management experience
- 7+ years of proven enterprise IT support experience
Nice to Haves:
- A high attention to detail while working in a fast paced, ambiguous, and high growth startup environment
- Experience working with SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO 27001, etc. security controls and audits
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in San Francisco or New York City, the estimated base salary range for this role is $140,000 - $160,000 per year.