Partner Operations Manager (Contract)
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
At its core, Notion builds software that empowers customers to solve their own problems. We deliver customers, creators, and developers a set of building blocks that enables them to make software to solve their own problems, the way they want. As such, Notion can be used for almost anything: for writing and sharing docs, as a wiki, for managing projects and tasks, and more.
The Business Development & Partnerships team aims to advance our company goals through partnerships by augmenting product experiences and engagement, accelerating user and revenue growth, and driving distribution of our products and services. In this role, you will focus on shaping the short and long-term trajectory for Notion’s Partner Program, partnering with Sales leadership, Finance and cross-functional operations teams. You will deliver insights and targeted action plans by addressing specific areas of risk and opportunity while working cross-functionally. You'll enable the regional and global teams with at-scale insights, analysis, processes and tools. We expect that you’ll be able to:
- Structure and communicate complex and ambiguous business issues to advise the Notion Product and GTM leadership teams
- Design robust and scalable processes to minimize inefficiencies
- Work with partner managers to develop business plans and share insights for partner growth
- Create spreadsheet modeling and dashboard for business performance metrics
What You'll Achieve:
- Build the operational foundations of Notion’s channel programs to ensure effective recruitment, onboarding, enablement, and engagement of partners
- Influence executive-level decision making through deep, scalable, and actionable problem-solving insights into core business decisions
- Build and manage a program that facilitates mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners, making Notion a favored company with which to partner
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, sales finance, planning, consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business roles
- Experience with SQL and other database, scripting, or business intelligence tools
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity, quick to solve problems, and eager to collaborate on new initiatives
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in automation and productivity tools like Zapier, Make, Customer.io etc.
- Experience managing or supporting partners in an operational capacity
- Experience working globally with stakeholders across various timezones, languages, and regions
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.