Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
Okendo is a customer-marketing platform trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s fastest-growing consumer brands including industry leaders such as SKIMS, Magic Spoon, Frame, Nomad, Buck Mason and Liquid Death. The platform is a suite of integrated marketing products including customer ratings and reviews, UGC, and Q&A which brands use to build trust, drive sales, and maximize customer lifetime value.
By focusing specifically on DTC merchants on the Shopify ecommerce platform, Okendo has raised a $26 million Series A financing round. This brings the total capital raised by Okendo to $33.5 million—mostly within the last 12 months. 🚀
We're product-centric, customer-obsessed and on a mission to build the world's best ecommerce enablement software. If you like being at the bleeding edge of marketing tech and working with passionate people then Okendo is for you.
As an Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for setting up new Merchants for long-term success with their Okendo Programs, through expertise, operational excellence, and relationships building. The Onboarding is an essential part of the Merchant journey, deeply integrated with the Sales and Customer Success teams: you will pick up the momentum that the Sales team has created with the Merchant by defining a vision that aligns with their strategic objectives, you'll make it a reality by launching a uniquely-designed program that delivers value quickly, and you’ll lay the foundation for further evolutions with the Customer Success Team.
You will act as a trusted partner to help brands grow their businesses through the effective use of the Okendo platform. You’ll also collaborate with various teams, help tell the stories of successful merchants, and help drive the expanded use of the Okendo platform.
How you'll create impact:
- Be the dedicated point of contact to onboard new merchants by representing the Okendo brand and demonstrating product expertise.
- Act as a trusted advisor to design programs that uniquely match the merchant’s needs and leverage the full power of the Okendo Platform.
- Establish a strong relationship between your merchants and the Okendo teams, with clear expectations.
- Ensure merchants go live seamlessly and efficiently through state-of-art project management and dependable quality control.
- Ensure that each customer realizes the value of the Okendo - - Program by the specified go-live date.
- Help your merchants prioritize their needs in relation to their business goals.
- Define a growth plan with your merchants to engage them into a long-term partnership with Okendo.
- Identify and recommend growth opportunities across the suite of products in the Okendo Platform.
What we need from you:
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish trust and credibility
- Assertiveness and leadership to drive the execution of action plans
- A process mind to work in a high-volume environment
tech savviness - the words CSV, HTML and APIs do not scare you, they excite you
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to think through problems and prioritize tasks based on their relative importance.
- Ability to troubleshoot, and be resourceful to find solutions
Impeccable communication, both written and verbal, and presentation.
- A high degree of commitment and resilience as you work to enable the best outcomes for your customer.
- At least 2 years of experience working at a Seed Series / Series - A SaaS company in a customer-facing role.
- Knowledge of e-commerce tech stacks and metrics
Bonus: Familiarity with Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Shopping
- Learn about the eCommerce industry and familiarize yourself with the amazing brands that Okendo partners with.
- You are certified as an Okendo Product Expert.
- You’ve completed our onboarding program and are on your way to servicing our customers!
- You have successfully supported and launched dozens of our customers onto the Okendo platform.
- You have developed the knowledge and skills to handle our most challenging and exciting customers.
- You have been leading and assisting with process materials.
- You continue to support and launch our customers onto the Okendo platform.
- You continue to improve on all product features and always educate yourself on what’s new.
- You act as a subject matter expert and resource for our customers and internal teams at Okendo.
- You are working closely with our marketing team to find customer advocates for developing case studies and other marketing materials.
- You demonstrate that you have the ability to lead by example and are on your way to achieving your career goals!
- This is an opportunity to join a high-growth startup backed by some of the top investors in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in the creation of a top-notch Success function from the ground up!
- Data-backed and validated compensation strategy
- 100% employer-paid coverage of employee health insurance
- Comprehensive dental and vision coverage
- 4 weeks of PTO; carryover allowed
- 11 holidays
- Sick, bereavement, and jury duty paid time off
- 12 weeks of Paid Family Leave
- Feedback driven culture
- Exposure to the biggest and best ecommerce brands globally
- Work remotely in the USA or from a local WeWork
What We Value:
We are one team committed to the same mission. We trust, respect, and value each other. We recognize the unique skills, experiences, and perspectives each of us has to offer. We continually look for ways to support and enable our teammates.
Champion the customer
Our customers are the heart of our business and the pursuit of their success is our north star, At every step, we prioritize their interests in our thinking and actions.
Strive for Excellence
We commit to excellence as our standard. We set and achieve ambitious goals. We maintain a bias for action, tackle the hard problems, and continually work to improve.
We own the outcomes. We take the necessary action to get things done. We don’t blame others or find excuses. We proactively look for solutions and solve problems.
We are always honest, trustworthy, and professional. We treat others fairly and with respect. We are transparent and forthright. We take our commitments seriously and deliver what we promise.
Always Day One
It’s always Day 1 at Okendo. If we’re not growing, we’re dying. We prioritize agility over bureaucracy. Velocity over perfection. Outcomes over process. We move fast, learn, iterate, and adapt.