Agency Partner Manager (East Coast)
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Okendo is a customer-marketing platform trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s fastest-growing consumer brands including industry leaders such as SKIMS, Magic Spoon, Frame, Nomad, Buck Mason and Liquid Death. The platform is a suite of integrated marketing products including customer ratings and reviews, UGC, and Q&A which brands use to build trust, drive sales, and maximize customer lifetime value.
By focusing specifically on DTC merchants on the Shopify ecommerce platform, Okendo has raised a $26 million Series A financing round. This brings the total capital raised by Okendo to $33.5 million—mostly within the last 12 months. 🚀
We're product-centric, customer-obsessed and on a mission to build the world's best ecommerce enablement software. If you like being at the bleeding edge of marketing tech and working with passionate people then Okendo is for you.
How you'll create impact:
- Lead the rapid expansion of Okendo’s partner network by identifying, engaging, signing and onboarding new agency partners to the Okendo Partner Program.
- Maximize new referrals and MRR contribution from Agency Partners by:
a. Cultivating personal relationships with key stakeholders within partner organizations (specifically partner managers, sales, account managers, executives/management); b. Educating partners about Okendo’s key features, functionalities, value propositions and key differentiators;
c. Developing insights into partner goals, projects, processes and requirements and matching these with Okendo’s products, services and capabilities;
d. Working with cross-functional teams internal to Okendo to ensure the success of shared clients and the satisfaction of Agency Partners;
e. Identifying and creating opportunities to deliver value to partners such as referrals, introductions, marketing collaborations and knowledge sharing.
- Represent Okendo at high-profile industry, partners’ and other client-facing events and conferences, by presenting on industry topics, sharing partner success stories and educating audiences on the Okendo platform.
- Continually work to identify and create collaborative marketing opportunities with partners that increase awareness, distribute our brand and generate new sales opportunities for Okendo. Collaborate with Okendo’s Marketing team to ensure the successful execution of these opportunities as needed.
- Organize and structure the execution of your duties within the OKR performance management framework and provide regular updates to Okendo’s Executive and Management teams as needed.
What we need from you:
- 3+ years in partnership management and within eCommerce technology, digital marketing or development agency ecosystem.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing projects and outstanding organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus.
- Master the art of a strong Okendo Partner demo call
- Gain a deep understanding of the Okendo product
- Begin identifying new potential Agency Partnership opportunities
- Onboard your first Okendo Agency Partners
- Have a regular cadence set up with your Agency Partners
- Be regularly onboarding new Agency Partners
- Identify merchant referral opportunities from your Agency Partners
- Identify co-marketing opportunities with Agency Partners
- Provide ongoing enablement and training to Agency Partner teams
- Assist with coordination of Agency Partner related events, webinars, and other co-marketing activities
- Actively source opportunities for Okendo feature in Agency Partner-organized initiatives
- Continue to grow the Agency Partner referral engine
- Work closely with GTM teams for Agency Partner enablement around new integration and product releases
- Grow overall awareness of the Okendo product through the Agency Partner Network
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- 100% coverage of employee health insurance.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability, and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO and vacation policy.
- Join an experienced, talented, and highly motivated team.
- Exposure to the biggest and best eCommerce brands globally.
- Work remotely in the USA or from our Miami office